As Broadway returns, musicians go back on the road and talent across the entertainment industry looks to diversify income following the pandemic, New York’s Power Lawyers are there to negotiate and help clients navigate the new normal. In The Hollywood Reporter’s second spotlight, meet the top 20 lawyers with specialties in theater, fashion, media and music who are at the forefront of deals and disputes for 2021.
Profiles by Kirsten Chuba, Ashley Cullins, Mia Galuppo, Eriq Gardner, Tatiana Siegel, Georg Szalai and Alex Weprin.
This story first appeared in the Dec. 1 issue of The Hollywood Reporter magazine. Click here to subscribe.
- Lisa Alter – Alter Kendrick and Baron
- Andy Bart – Jenner and Block
- David Berlin – Schreck Rose Dapello Adams Berlin & Dunham
- Marcie Cleary – Frankfurt Kurnit Klein & Selz
- Gray Coleman – Davis Wright Tremaine
- Sandy Crawshaw-Sparks – Proskauer
- Lisa David – Frankfurt Kurnit Klein & Selz
- Ariel Deckelbaum – Paul, Weiss
- Stuart Fried – Grubman Shire Meiselas & Sacks
- Justin Hamill – Latham & Watkins
- Benjamin Jaffe – Cowan DeBaets Abrahams & Sheppard
- Christine Lepera – Mitchell Silberberg & Knupp
- Jonathan Lonner – Grubman Shire Meiselas & Sacksk
- Elizabeth McNamara – Davis Wright Tremaine
- Adrian Perry – Covington & Burling
- Brad Rose – Pryor Cashman
- Joshua Simmons – Kirkland & Ellis
- Alli Stillman – Latham & Watkins
- Ken Weinrib – Franklin Weinrib
- Nancy Wolff – Cowan DeBaets Abrahams & Sheppard
Congrats to everyone who made this very exclusive list for the Hollywood Reporter. You can find the whole article and bios by clicking here. Also, make sure to check out MusicOnTheRox.com for all things Music!
Jerrett Franklin grew up in a small town. He moved to Nashville to pursue a music career. After writing for a few different artists in the area, he decided to branch out and give local music the spotlight. That is where the idea for Music On The Rox originated from. We are dedicated to shining a light on local music and giving a voice to those who aren’t being heard.