Top 10 Kelly-oke Performances from “The Kelly Clarkson Show”
Kelly Clarkson is more than a talented vocalist – she’s also a judge on The Voice and the host of her popular daytime talk show, The Kelly Clarkson Show, which airs on NBC. On the show, Clarkson interviews other singers and celebrities, but she also gets behind the mic herself for a cover song segment she dubs “Kelly-oke.” Since the show’s conception in 2019, Clarkson has put her own spin on a multitude of songs from different genres and artists, and here are just a few of her best covers. Here is a list of our list of Kelly-oke performances on The Kelly Clarkson Show.
- The Civil Wars – “Poison & Wine” w/ Brandi Carlile
2. Blake Shelton – “I’m Sorry”
3. White Stripes – “Seven Nation Army”
4. Aerosmith – “Dream On”
5. Patty Griffin – “Up To The Mountain”
6. Aretha Franklin – “Don’t Play That Song”
7. Elvis – “Heartbreak Hotel”
8. Chris Stapleton – “Tennessee Whiskey”
9. Christina Aguilera and A Great Big World – “Say Something”
10. Various Artists – Classic TV Theme Dedication – (Cheers, Golden Girls, Full House, The Mary Tyler Moore Show)
What did you think of our list of Kelly-oke performances from The Kelly Clarkson Show?
Check out KellyClarksonShow.com and MusicOnTheRox.com
Jerrett Franklin grew up in a small town, he moved to Nashville to pursue a music career. After writing for a few different artists in the area, he decided to branch out and give local music the spotlight. That is where the idea for Music On The Rox originated from. We are dedicated to shining a light on local music and giving a voice to those who aren’t being heard.