Do Your Part – Get the Facts and Get Vaccinated
Want to get back to some sort of normalcy? Do your part and GET VACCINATED!!
What You Need to Know
- COVID-19 vaccines are safe and effective at preventing COVID-19 disease, especially severe illness and death.
- COVID-19 vaccines reduce the risk of people spreading the virus that causes COVID-19.
- You may have side effects after vaccination. These are normal and should go away in a few days.
- It typically takes 2 weeks after vaccination for the body to build protection (immunity) against the virus that causes COVID-19. You are not fully vaccinated until 2 weeks after the second dose of a 2-dose vaccine or 2 weeks after a single-dose vaccine.
- Learn how to find a COVID-19 vaccine so you can get it as soon as you can.
- After you are fully vaccinated, you can resume activities that you did before the pandemic. Learn more about what you can do when you have been fully vaccinated.
If you are fully vaccinated, find new guidance for fully vaccinated people. If you are not vaccinated, find a vaccine.
Vaccines are widely accessible in the United States. Everyone aged 12 years and older should get a COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible.
Find a COVID-19 Vaccine: Search vaccines.gov, text your ZIP code to 438829, or call 1-800-232-0233 to find locations near you.
For more information, visit the CDC website.
Jerrett Franklin grew up in a small town, he moved to Nashville to pursue a music career. After writing for a few different artists in the area, he decided to branch out and give local music the spotlight. That is where the idea for Music On The Rox originated from. We are dedicated to shining a light on local music and giving a voice to those who aren’t being heard.